Aniksha Love In Action
- Laptop cover colors may vary due to different designs.
- Each size of laptop sleeve has an alternative option for a handle at the top.
How you can help:
My goal is to help APTERS make more units and be able to provide the services to the rural areas where the care is needed the most. APTERS has been inundated with referred children from the University Teaching Hospital in Lusaka and from all over the country. Each of these laptop sleeves are carefully handcrafted by women in the Njira Skills Youth Training Center and are made with "chitenge" which is colorful, 100% cotton cloth commonly worn and used to make clothing, accessories, and other products in Africa. All of the laptop sleeves are padded on the interior surface to protect and support all electronic devices.
The following are suggested levels to help contribute and support our fundraiser:
- A purchase of a 14 inch padded laptop sleeve for $37.50/$40.00 will help purchase raw material to build 5 mobility units.
- A purchase of a 15 inch padded laptop sleeve for $42.50/$45.00 will help purchase raw material to build 8 mobility units.
- A purchase of a 17 inch padded laptop sleeve for $47.50/$50.00 will help purchase raw material to produce and build home and school furniture in recycled cardboard such as chairs, tables and toys.
- A gift of $25, $50, $75, $100, $150, $200, $500, $1000 or a donation in any amount will help raise the extra funds needed to meet the demands for the mobility units to all parents who are unable to meet the cost themselves.